Listen to the poem we are dealing with this week
VIRTUAL PERIOD ACTIVITY
- Check out the following page: https://www.poetryfoundation.org/articles/70139/the-poetry-of-world-war-i
- Choose one poem and prepare an analysis.
- Compare it to “Soldier, Rest!”
- Illustrate it with pictures and explain which different parts of the poem they illustrate.
- Post the analysis in your blog.
I strongly suggest these authors: Wilfred Owen, Siegfried Sassoon and T. Hardy (but you can choose whoever you want)
DEADLINE: August 10