Prepare a last post in your blog with your reflections on your own learning.
Here some questions to guide you. (you do not need to answer all the questions, just use them to guide your thinking)
- Now that it’s over, what are my first thoughts about this overall year? Are they mostly positive or negative?
- If positive, what comes to mind specifically? Negative?
- What were some of the most interesting discoveries I made while working on Literature? About the subject? About myself? About others?
- What were some of my most challenging moments and what made them so?
- What were some of my most powerful learning moments and what made them so?
- What is the most important thing I learned personally? What moments was I most proud of my efforts?
- How well did I and my school mates communicate overall?
- What were some things my school mates did that helped me to learn or overcome obstacles?
- Were my objectives and goals mostly met, and how much did I deviate from them if any?
- What did I learn were my greatest strengths? My biggest areas for improvement?
- What would I do differently if I were to approach this subject again?
- Could I teach what I have learnt to someone else easily? Why or why not?
- What could I do differently from a personal standpoint the next time I work with the same group or a different one?
- What’s the one thing about myself above all others I would like to work to improve?
- How will I use what I’ve learned in the future?