Guidelines for Commenting
- Use your first name only!
- Commenters may not include any identifying information, such as your last name and where you live.
- All comments are moderated and must be approved before they appear on the blog.
- Positive and respectful comments are allowed.
- Proof-read comments are allowed.
- Use complete sentences with appropriate grammar. “Text talk” is not appropriate for blogs.
- Try to write comments that continue the conversation that started with the post.
This entry was posted in Important Stuff
and tagged comment
. Bookmark the permalink